Saturday, January 10, 2009

Frustrations

With a little more than 4 months to go Mark and I are down to the little things. Well and finalizing the big things. We have come across some frustrations. Our invitations were wrong so we had to get them reprinted. Costing us more money. We have different opinions about seeing each other before the wedding. I want to get pictures taken at a park and Mark thinks we should do everything after. I hate going to receptions and waiting hours for the bride and groom. That is still up for debate. We changed our minds about the cake to cut down the flower cost. Which isn't a big deal but we had to change the flowers as well (and I haven't done it). We haven't figured out what our friends will sing and I have no ideas. We have to address the invitations, cut the guest list, register, etc. I am excited about getting married but I really wish it was May so I could skip all this stuff. I know it will be worth it in the end and I am so thankful I even have the opportunity to plan a wedding. I'm just frustrated.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

sometimes it's good to vent. It will all come together ... and it will be beautiful!!!

Spilled milk said...

Hey you crazy girl, do not stress about the music. Jason and I will take care of all of that. We will come up with something wonderful and present it to the two of you for approval. Give us the pianist number and we will take care of all of that.
As far as the pictures...take the pictures with the bridesmaids and groomsmen before the wedding. Reserve the pictures with Mark for after the wedding. Then you do not have to see each other before hand. It doesn't take as much time to get the family pictures and the pictures of the two of you.
Your wedding will be fabulous and after it is all said and done you will be glad you took the time for all the little details. If you need any help with anything I am ready and willing.