Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Getting Married


15 months ago I met Mark. I met his sister a few years ago through one of my friends. The first time she met me she told me I should met her brother. I shrugged her off since I wasn't really looking to go on a blind date. A year later we were at the same party and she told me again that I should meet her brother. Again, I didn't say anything. She emailed me through our work account (we work for the same district) to get my phone number and email address. I reluctantly gave it to her (that was March of 07). I forgot about it until one day in July I received and email from Mark asking if I wanted to go out sometime. I almost said no because I had been on a series of bad blind dates. I figured I had nothing to loose and went out with him. It was the best decision I have ever made. I knew after our second date that I would be with him for the rest of my life. Here we are 15 months later and getting married in 5 months. I now realize why God took so long to answer my prayer... God was waiting until I was able to meet Mark. I am very blessed to have Mark and can't wait until I am his wife.

No comments: